These extraordinary stuffed animals, made by Dimpel have set the standard in European quality for years. These wonderful creations have been loved in Europe, and are now imported and available on Amazon.com
. Each charming animal is designed in Belgium, and is irresistibly soft and huggable. These wonderful animals will be loved by all and cherished for many years to come!
Dimpel is an original Belgian brand name for stuffed animals with years of experience in creating the most extraordinary animals. The name Dimpel is a compound of "DIM" taken from the company's parent name "DIMA", and "PEL" is a part of the French word for stuffed toy "PELUCHE". The company DIMA has existed for more than 50 years. It was founded by Mrs. Maria-Louise Hendrickx in 1959. Look for all the Dimpel brand stuffed animals, just follow this Amazon.com
link, or look at each category of animal on the right panel, and go from there!
Dimpel is a progressive international distributor of it's own designed stuffed toys, and aims for continuous exclusivity, originality and perfection. The Dimpel Belgian designers always come up with new and fresh ideas! These animals have been created with focus on adorability, materials, size, and soft colors with names well suited for each animal. They are inspired with different forms or sweet animal images, like dogs, cats, rabbits, hedgehogs, bears, etc. All stuffed animals undergo and pass CE safety testing. These are long lasting and washable animals for the newly born and all ages above. Most of the animals come in a variety of sizes, pick the one most suitable for the child. Many of the animals also have a DOUDOU or blanket version. The DOUDOU/Blanket is a "security blanket". The upper portion - the head and arms are stuffed to look like the animal (eg. rabbit, or mouse), but the body of the animal is a little security blanket with stuffed feet and tail attached. It is so very sweet, and just the right size for a child to cling to. This would make a wonderful "baby's first" stuffed animal and is perfect for babies nap time.
Why do children love stuffed animals?
Stuffed animals are a universal staple of any child's bedroom. In fact, if a child has only one toy, it's likely to be a stuffed animal. From bears to penguins to dogs to elephants, the fluffy animals come in all shapes and sizes to suit nearly any taste. Stuffed or plush animals will never lose their kid appeal! Here's why your child is crazy for teddy bears and stuffed animals:
1. They encourage nurturing. Children want a chance to play the adult. Stuffed animals make great recipients of a child's care. They're small and lightweight. Playing "mommy" or "daddy" to a stuffed animal makes children feel capable and in control.
2. They're always smiling. Stuffed animals are immune to the letdowns of life. No matter how many times they are dropped, sat on or left alone, they always greet their owners with heartwarming, reassuring smiles. Those fuzzy, happy faces make the world seem like a nicer place, no matter what's happening in the child's life.
3. They give the best hugs. Nothing chases away the blues like a warm, squishy hug, and it doesn't get warmer or squishier than a stuffed animal.
4. They're easy to clean up. For a child, nothing is easier than picking up stuffed animals from the floor after playtime. Their overstuffed bodies are gentle on little hands, and putting them away often means tossing them onto the child's bed (with glee). When the stuffed animal itself needs cleaning, a quick run through the washing machine usually takes care of the job.
5. They're dependable. Stuffed animals last long after most toys have fallen to bits. Stuffed animals don't bend, break or dent. They don't have screens that crack, batteries that run out or parts that get lost. A child can pick up or put down a stuffed animal at any time with no fuss or muss. They're great for taking along on a car ride or plane trip. With their forgiving smiles, cuddly hugs and years-long durability, stuffed animals really are the perfect friends.
Machine wash in a full machine on delicate/gentle cycle with lukewarm water temperature. Use a laundry net and very small amount of mild soap for delicate textiles, no fabric softener. Machine dry briefly with cold air setting, which will dry most effectively when fully filled. Allow to air dry further.
Add this page to your Amazon Wish List, and come back when you have more time!